We experienced a lot of growth in 2014 with new marketplace integrations, point-of-sale system implementations and were even nominated and selected as finalists for two prestigious technology innovation awards. This year, our agile-development roadmap is aimed at bettering our suite-of-software and offering new integrations to help you continue to increase efficiencies, sell more, and grow faster. Here is what we have planned:
- In the first half of 2015, ecomdash plans to focus on expanding our listing tool to be compatible with all of our current integrations. Today, our listing tool works with Amazon and eBay. This year, we plan to add that same product list-for-sale functionality to include the following marketplaces and ecommerce website platforms:
- Marketplaces – Etsy, Sears, Newegg, GunBroker.com and Rakuten.com
- Shopping Carts – Shopify, Bigcommerce, Magento, 3dCart, and Zen Cart
- Also in the first half of 2015, we plan to further enhance our reporting module as a truly robust tool to help you better manage your business. This includes adding more reports and improving existing business reports.
- After that, likely during the second half of the year, ecomdash will focus on shipping improvements and additional shipping carrier options such as FedEx, UPS, and more.
- We plan on adding more bulk options for our sellers.
- Streamline the overall shipping process by reducing the number of steps to complete an order.
- Customize the shipping materials for brands.
- We also hope to build more international integrations for our sellers to expand globally. Our focus will be on the eBay and Amazon marketplaces.
We base our product roadmap priorities and decision-making on the direct needs and requests of our customers and our future customers. Be sure to keep us in the loop on multi-channel ecommerce needs that are not currently being addressed in our industry. If you have any ideas at all, add them to the comments section below!