Since the release of our 2015 Product Development Roadmap, our developers have been busy building out product listing functionality for each of our integrated marketplaces and shopping cart providers. Earlier, development for our in-suite listing tool was completed for both Shopify and GunBroker.com. Bigcommerce development began in March 2015 and was released for public use soon after. Now, we’re happy to release our 3dcart listing software.
With the listing tool for 3dcart, you can
- Set customizable product descriptions for each product.
- Easily upload as many images as 3dcart allows per product listing.
- Quickly manage current listings and make changes to title, description, price, and more.
- Create listings in bulk.
- Bulk upload images to beautify your product listings.
- Set additional attributes and descriptions for your products.
- Perform efficient searches with upgraded filters that help you weed through and find which products are not yet listed on each of your sales channels.
- Easily add a new product line, transfer products from your 3dcart site to another sales channel, and add a new 3dcart website.
Listing functionality for 3dcart is now available. Since each shopping cart and marketplace listing requirements are a little different, functionality will be specific to each shopping cart or marketplace’s specific listing policies and needs. So, our listing tool for 3dcart may not operate in exactly the same manner as it will for our other integrations.
Using our product listing software will simplify and speed up the list-for-sale process, and help you manage product listings with greater control and efficiency. Our listing functionality is available for all our integrations, including Amazon, eBay, Bonanza, Etsy, Walmart, Jet, and so many more.
Ready to give our listing functionality a try? Sign up for a 15-day free trial to see it in action!
Editor’s Note: This blog post was originally published June 2015 and was updated in August 2019 to reflect more accurate and relevant information.