We’ve been very busy at ecomdash building new partnerships lately and are very pleased to announce our latest integration with Amazon Canada. We realize how important it is for our customers to reach online shoppers outside of the United States and want to make it as easy as possible for them to do so. With this new integration, our customers can:
- Expand Sales: With our product listing tool, any customer selling on Amazon can easily extend his or her presence to Amazon Canada, all within ecomdash.
- Import Sales Orders: Our software will automatically import new customer orders from Amazon Canada and other marketplaces as quickly as every five minutes into our system. From there, our sellers can either ship the order themselves or route the customer orders to a specific warehouse or fulfillment center automatically, ensuring a streamlined fulfillment process. You can send sales orders via our ecommerce API or FTP/SFTP to any of the following options below:
- 3PL solution: Deliverr, FBA, etc.
- Any of your own warehouses
- Dropship suppliers
- Sync Inventory: As you receive orders from the Amazon Canada marketplace, ecomdash will update product quantities and sync the new balance across each of your marketplaces, ensuring accurate inventory data everywhere.
- Ship Products: You can pick, pack, and ship each of your Amazon Canada orders directly from ecomdash. By connecting each of your carrier accounts, you can print shipping labels from your ecomdash account. Once the label is generated, we will then automatically send tracking information and move the order to shipped status on the Amazon Canada marketplace. You can connect any of the following accounts:
- USPS via Pitney Bowes, Stamps.com, and Endicia
- DHL Express & DHL Ecommece
Have you thought about selling on Amazon Canada? Let us know what you think of the marketplace and whether it’d be a great move for you business in the comments below.