Amazon FBA Management Software
No matter how many channels you sell on, ecomdash can help you with multichannel fulfillment and inventory. Our award-winning FBA inventory management software will help you save time, sell more, and grow your ecommerce business.
Let Us Help Manage Your FBA Operations
Selling on multiple channels is a sign of a mature, thriving business, but it also comes with its own set of challenges. We are here to help you overcome those challenges and increase efficiency, keeping buyers happy and boosting your feedback ratings.
Track individual products and kits in transit to your Amazon warehouse with our Internal Transfer functionality.
Print shipping labels for your Prime orders via Amazon’s Buy Shipping Services in ecomdash.
This integration is available for Amazon FBA in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Germany, Spain, France, India, and Italy.
Manage Orders Across All Your Platforms
Our multichannel ecommerce platform connects with all the major platforms. You can connect to an unlimited number of sales channels, and we’ll update your product quantities 24/7.
Track Inbound Shipments
Tracking inventory moving from one warehouse or supplier to an Amazon warehouse is easy with ecomdash. Whether you’re creating case packs or sending individual items, you can:
- Automatically generate printable FBA transfer labels and FNSKU forms
- We’ll update active stock quantity once FBA receives a shipment
- Products in transit are made unavailable for sale, including kits and their components
Route Multichannel Orders
Our system checks for orders on all integrated channels as often as every five minutes and consolidates them into one place. It’s perfect for multichannel sellers who don’t have the time to log in to each channel constantly.
- Manually or auto-route new orders from any integrated channels to FBA
- Map and sync products with different channel identifiers as one product
- Once shipped, we’ll update the tracking details on the sales channel
Our support team is available via phone, email, or live chat to assist with your Amazon FBA questions.
Begin automating ecommerce tasks today!
Start your 15-day free trial