Position Type: Part-time Internship | ~10-15 hours per week
Location: Charlotte, NC
Reports To: VP, Marketing
Position Summary: We are currently seeking a Marketing Intern to join our dynamic team on a part-time basis. This is a paid internship (with flexibility) and the opportunity to work for an ecommerce startup technology firm. The position will be very hands-on. You will be responsible for content generation (blogs, social media posts) marketing analytics (e.g. measuring data, reporting, tracking), organization of marketing documents and content, search engine optimization (SEO), lead generation activities (via forums, news release distribution), marketing research, and other marketing related tasks.
- Current GPA of 3.0 or better
- Major in Marketing, Communications, Business Analytics, Advertising, English or other related field
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Experience creating dynamic content (long and short form)
- Experience writing content that generates clicks, opens, etc.
- Experience using WordPress, MailChimp, Google Analytics, Kissmetrics.
- Experience using Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Entering Junior or Senior Year. Also open to recent graduates.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and questions to email@example.com.