This summer, we’ve been working on improving our UI (User Interface) to make ecomdash even easier and more enjoyable to use. We’re excited to announce that our new UI is finally available for all ecomdash customers and in-trial users! Some of the key design and workflow improvements include the following.
- New dashboard graphs and reports. More graphs and new reports will provide real-time data into the health of your business and make it easier to predict and forecast trends.
- Easier task management. Task module screens will have a cleaner look with better precision and efficiencies. This improved design and task workflow will be available on product listing screens, among others.
- Improved smartphone and tablet navigation. Ecomdash will now have smarter, more responsive navigation on your devices, which will make running your business from anywhere even easier.
- Ecomlister updates. Ecomdash in-suite product listing tool ecomlister will offer product and catalog listing management for more sales channels. Ecomlister will now be available for Amazon, eBay, GunBroker.com, Bigcommerce, 3dcart, Vend, Rakuten, Magento, Etsy and more.
- Better listing management screens. These new displays will show users which product listings are active, already listed to sales channels or in the queue.
With these new updates, ecomdash won’t just be better looking – it will be an even more efficient automaton software to help you grow your ecommerce business. With inventory control software, small businesses can scale quickly and expand to new sales channels, add more SKUs and increase revenue across the board.
See for yourself how ecomdash can simplify running an online business. Sign up for a free 15 day trial today.