Black Friday means major traffic, both for physical stores and their online retail counterparts. Until now, it may have been hard to keep track of inventory, consolidate SKUs and conduct accurate reporting and forecasting. That is, unless you were using a highly robust (and probably very expensive) ecommerce tool. If you’re a small or mid-sized business though, the costs associated with big-name software are likely higher than you’re willing and able to go.
Ecomdash recognized the need for a tool to connect a seller’s brick and mortar store with their websites and other online sales channels. We developed POS integration software to fill this need, at no extra charge to our customers. If you’re an ecomdash customer with brick and mortar stores, this technology will be especially useful with the upcoming holidays and major increase of sales orders. You will be able to…
- Consolidate your brick and mortar sales and inventory with your ecommerce sales orders and inventory.
- View consolidated inventory and sales orders in real-time, for both your online sales channels and your physical store locations, in one dashboard.
- Stop worrying about separating SKUs for your physical store sales and ecommerce sales.
- Mitigate the risk of overselling, and limit the risk of over-committing to one or more channels.
- Conduct reporting and forecasting for both your physical retail and e-retail sales channels in one module.
- Gain a better understanding of your overall business health.
- Know when to re-order, faster and more accurately.
- Queue up purchase orders via email to suppliers automatically based on custom inventory rules.
You shouldn’t be punished with more worries and increased difficulty managing inventory just because you sell in more than one location. Use new technology this season to ensure you have enough inventory on hand, are aware of when to order more, and can track what items are selling best in which channels and physical locations.
We wish you the best of luck this holiday season! Let us know if you have any questions about our POS integration platform, or if you would like to get set up with ecomdash – for free.
What POS system are you currently using? Is it integrated with your online inventory today? Please tell us in the comments below.