If you’ve been following our blog, you now know to expect a new set of free tools for sellers every Monday. Keep in mind that you will never get all the functionality, reliability, or features of more robust listing tools likes ours at ecomdash through free services, especially if you are selling on more than one marketplace. But these tools will help you get started, preparing you for a better system in the future.
PRICE: Free. Download here.
BEST FOR: Small to mid-sized businesses.
SUMMARY: Enter all your item information offline, then upload your product listings all at once. You can
- Change formats or add item specifics of multiple items all at one time.
- Duplicate and copy existing listings to create new items in your inventory.
- Use search tools to find items fast with the search toolbar.
- Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7
- Pentium II and above
- At least 250 MB free disk space, more than 500 MB recommended
- RAM: 128 MB, more than 256 MB recommended
- Internet Explorer v5.5 or later installed
PRICE: Free. Already integrated for sellers with a Basic eBay Store subscription.
ACCESS: Online, integrated into your eBay account.
BEST FOR: Mid-size businesses, medium volume sellers.
SUMMARY: Selling Manager is an all-in-one solution for creating, managing and tracking your eBay listings. Below is a detailed chart provided by eBay that details what Selling Manager offers:
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: EBay seller account.
PRICE: Free. Signup here.
ACCESS: Online, through my eBay.
BEST FOR: High-volume sellers.
SUMMARY: File exchange offers a range of full-scale listing capabilities. According to the File Exchange menu, you can
- Add, revise, re-list, and end a listing or update the status and leave feedback for a listing all in a single file.
- Download active listings and sales history reports in a flat file format for importing to your own software package.
- Creates the file template you need for any category, including the columns for any item-specifics.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: List items using a flat file from an Excel spreadsheet, MS Access, or other inventory software.
If you sell on multiple marketplaces, then you will likely need a listing tool that integrates with your other sales channels. Ecomdash’s listing tool ecomlister will help you easily upload your products to Amazon and eBay (all at once – and “transfer” listings from one marketplace to the other) in order to save you time and eliminate stress. With ecomlister, you can
- Quickly manage your current listings to make common changes such as Title, Description or Price.
- Create new listings on eBay using product UPC to quickly list and have the product information set for you.
- Create new listings on Amazon using the product ASIN to quickly make yourself a seller of an existing product.
Though ecomlister now works for eBay and Amazon, it will be fully functional for all of ecomdash’s integrated marketplaces and sales channels in the following year. Ecomlister is absolutely free for ecomdash customers. Try it today!
What is your favorite listing tool? Or- what would your perfect listing tool be able to accomplish? Let us know in the comments.