Per our 2015 Product Development Roadmap, ecomdash will begin introducing new integrations and features for our listing software. Over the next few months, it will be available for most of our current integrated shopping carts and marketplaces. In March, we began the Shopify integration work. Today, our built-in listing tool is now ready to use with Shopify! With built-in listing functionality in your inventory management software, you can accomplish the following tasks:
- Set customizable product descriptions and shipping attributes for each product.
- Easily upload up to 12 images per product listing.
- Quickly manage current listings to make changes to title, description, price and more.
- Create listings in bulk with reusable templates.
- Bulk upload your images.
- Set additional item specifics and attributes for your products and templates.
- Perform efficient searches with upgraded filters that help you weed through and find which products are not yet listed.
Our listing tool functionality will be specific to each shopping cart’s individual needs and available technology options. Not all functionality available for Amazon and eBay may have been implemented into our listing software for Shopify. Each integration partner has different options for what it allows to be automated by third party solutions like ecemdash.