At ecomdash, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive, exceptional ecommerce inventory and order management software for a fraction of what our competitors charge. We believe that small and medium businesses should have access to world-class software, without needing to take out a loan. In effort to provide the best software to help your business grow, we’ve included aggressive goals to our 2016 roadmap. Here’s what we’ve accomplished so far this year, and what’s to come.
- Added Amazon international sites (France, Italy, Spain, India and more.)
- Woocommerce integration (inventory and order management functionality)
- Now support SFTP for our inventory and order feed management
- Streamlined data entry and usability for our listing tool
- Advanced Setup Wizard allows for easier setup of all ecomdash modules
- ShipStation integration (will allow users to monitor & view inventory levels of stock in ShipStation)
- New eBay international integrations
- FBA inventory support. We currently offer FBA order routing functionality.
- ASIN creation support for Amazon
- Newegg integration (listing functionality)
- Zencart integration (listing functionality)
- Woocommerce integration (listing functionality)
- Lokad integration
- Accounting integrations including Quickbooks
- Bonanza integration (inventory, order mgmt., and listing functionality)
- Volusion integrations (inventory, order mgmt., and listing functionality)
In addition to these new features, we are continuously adding new functions to all areas of service, improving usability and performance and expanding our support documentation and videos. We progressively work toward providing software and support that makes selling online easier and more profitable for our customers.
Try our multichannel inventory, order, shipping and listing software yourself. Try ecomdash free for 15 days.