Position Type: Full-time
Location: Charlotte, NC
Reports To: VP, Product Development
Position Summary: An excellent opportunity to work for a fast-growing, ecommerce tech startup! The Product Specialist is primarily responsible for customer retention, reporting & analytics, and providing superior customer service & support for the company’s active customer base. This position is a balance between sales & technology, and will collaborate across departments including Product Development, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Operations.
Past Roles Were In or Similar To:
- Account Manager
- Business Analyst
- Pre-Sales Engineer
- Customer Support Analyst
- Ensure clients’ needs are quickly and efficiently addressed. Specifically, day to day tasks include reporting, analysis, responding to customer inquiries (emails, calls, contact forms, etc.), and going above & beyond to ensure superior customer support.
- Will be fielding multiple customer emails and calls on a daily basis.
- Looking at everything with the “end-user” in mind, being a champion for their needs.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and ecomdash.
- Working cross-functionally with clients and other stakeholders as well as development, QA, and technology teams to turn written requirements into product deliverables.
- Conducting meetings, building surveys, or hosting webinars to present or gather information.
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution; with a major in Management Information Systems, General Business, Marketing, or a related field
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Basic knowledge and experience using web-based applications
- Strong written, verbal, listening and organizational skills are essential for this role (especially phone skills)
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced/Agile environment
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Previous experience or knowledge in the ecommerce or SaaS industry is a plus
- Supply Chain Management knowledge a plus
Candidates must be able to work on-site Monday thru Friday
Please send your resume, cover letter, and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.