Hundreds of thousands of online retailers use Magento’s ecommerce platform, including many of our own customers. That’s why ecomdash is excited to announce we are now integrated with Magento. The partnership is part of our ongoing effort to continually improve and grow so our customers can do the same!
The newest integration makes it easier for Magento customers to manage inventory, sales orders and shipping. The best part is, if you sell on multiple marketplaces like Amazon, eBay and Etsy, ecomdash will automatically sync inventory levels between your Magento store and your marketplaces. We know if you’re selling on multiple channels stock levels can change quickly, which is why we designed ecomdash to sync inventory as often as every 5 minutes.
We’ve got our Magento users covered with the following ecommerce automation tools and features:
- Get a real-time view of your sales and inventory activity in one, easy-to-use dashboard
- Integrate all of your shipping and dropshipping needs in one location
- Manage your current listings and easily create new ones
- Low inventory alerts ensure you never run out of stock
- Create custom kits and bundles and track items sold as a package or individually
We’re just getting started with our exciting Magento partnership so look for more information and resources to come, including:
- How does Magento compare to Volusion and other ecommerce website platforms?
- Magento University: find out which Magento website platform best fits your needs
- Magento Extra Credit: tips on using Magento and Ecomdash together