Editors Note: This post was originally published in June 2014. Since then, ecomdash has implemented many new updates and integrations; details can be found at the bottom of this page.
After a successful beta program, we are pleased to announce the release of our new listing tool, ecomlister. The feature makes listing products on Amazon and eBay faster and easier. Whether you are listing one or hundreds of thousands of products, ecomlister allows you to quickly set up your inventory, launch new product lines, control quantities, restock and re-list items as needed.
- Set customizable product descriptions and shipping attributes for each product.
- Easily upload up to 12 images per product listing.
- Quickly manage current listings to make changes to title, description, price and more.
- Create new listings on Amazon using the product ASIN and make yourself a seller of an existing product.
- Create listings in bulk on eBay with reusable templates.
In addition, with ecomlister you can now manage the following.
- Set the Allow Best Offer option for listings.
- Bulk upload your images to ecomlister.
- Set additional item specifics and attributes for your products and templates.
- Perform efficient searches with upgraded filters that help you weed through and find which products are not yet listed. This will help you get them listed on Amazon and eBay quickly.
Once products are listed, ecomdash keeps track of all incoming and outgoing inventory, throughout the supply chain. As soon as a product is sold or received, ecomdash automatically tells the marketplace what’s available. You can also eliminate costly stock-outs by setting low inventory thresholds.
We’re excited about the launch of ecomlister as an add-on to the ecomdash suite of software tools for ecommerce retailers. We know it will be a useful tool for our current and future customers looking for an all-in-one ecommerce software solution.
Today, ecomlister is integrated with Amazon, eBay and Shopify. Listing functionality will be available for your Bigcommerce products in April 2015. Per ecomdash’s Product Development Roadmap, ecomlister will add functionality to be able to list products to each of our other integrated sales channels. Enhancements have been made to improve the creation and editing of templates at the product level, so that setting templates for listings is much simpler. To stay up to date on the latest innovations and integrations, sign up for our blog by entering your email in the sidebar located in the top right corner above.
Last updated 3/26/15.