As your business grows, so does the need for a software that can perform Point of Sale functions to connect your brick and mortar store to your ecommerce presence. This new feature of ecomdash’s multichannel software will help you manage your business with greater efficiency, and allow you to conduct research and forecasting to better predict where to take your business next.
With ecomdash’s new Point of Sale functionality, you can…
- Consolidate your brick and mortar sales and inventory with your ecommerce sales.
- View your current inventory and sales orders, for both your sales channels and your physical retail store, in one location.
- Stop worrying about separating SKU’s for your retail and ecommerce sales.
- Mitigate the risk of overselling, and limit the risk of overcommitting to one or more channels.
- Conduct reporting and forecasting for both your physical retail and sales channels in one module.
- Gain a better understanding of your overall business health.
Now, ecomdash customers can merge their reporting, inventory management and business forecasting between their brick and mortar stores and their online sales channels. This will eliminate unnecessary time spent trying to consolidate information between the two, and help sellers keep better track of their inventory levels across the board. Never worry about overselling an item again – ecomdash will keep an eye on your product levels at all times, and in every location you sell.
We’re very excited about the added functionality to ecomdash’s internal reporting, and anticipate our Point of Sale feature to help our customers continue their ecommerce success. To learn more about how our ecommerce inventory management software can help you save time and gain efficiency when running your business, please feel free to contact us.