New Ecommerce Software Release | October 2014 Edition
At ecomdash, we strive to continuously improve our ecommerce software to better serve our customers. Here are the latest software updates and new features implemented in October:
- Support for PayPal eChecks: If a sales order is imported with a PayPal eCheck, ecomdash now keeps that order in Awaiting Payments until the eCheck has cleared and then we update the status to Paid – Ready to Ship.
- Inventory Feed Automation: Ecomdash now supports HTTP:// locations as well as FTP locations.
- Kitting & Bundling Updates: Ecomdash now displays kit components on the packing slips and picking lists to ensure your kits have all the right parts.
- Shipping Label Options: You can now choose to include either the shipping order or the SKU’s sold on your shipping labels. This will help tie the label back to the order being shipped.
- Generate an Invoice: Create invoices for any offline sales orders. Ecomdash will connect the invoice with customer billing information.
- Filter your Inventory by Supplier and Warehouse: Dig up information faster and find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Shipping Screen Updated: Ecomdash now provides additional filters in the Shipping application. It helps you recognize free shipping orders separately to help make sure they are processed correctly.