As we grow, we’re happy to continue providing you with inventory management solutions, sales order processing and fulfillment automation for your favorite ecommerce websites. We’re excited about our latest integration with Rakuten, the popular ecommerce marketplace. Formerly Buy.com before it joined the Rakuten family in 2010, this marketplace boasts great service and visibility for its merchants.
- In Quarter 3 this year, Rakuten had 14.88 million unique buyers.
- In 2013, Rakuten generated $3.08 billion in revenue.
- Rakuten is ranked among the top 3 ecommerce companies in the world.
- Globally, Rakuten boasts more than 90 million products from 38,500 merchants.
- Rakuten offers merchants the option of creating a live, interactive webstore.
- In 2012, Internet Retailer named Buy.com one of the top 50 websites for that year.
With our new Rakuten inventory software, ecomdash customers and trial users can
- Sync Inventory: As your products sell on Rakuten as well as other marketplaces or storefronts, ecomdash will automatically update inventory levels and sync the balance of quantities across all of your sales channels.
- Consolidate and Import Sales Orders: Import sales orders from Rakuten and other channels in near real-time. No more manually checking for sales orders in each channel separately- ecomdash will do the work for you and display critical information in a central dashboard for quick and easy management.
- Fulfillment and Shipping: Ecomdash will consolidate products across sales channels including Rakuten, allowing you to easily prepare your products for shipping. You can create custom picking lists, packing slips and shipping labels. Once products are shipped, ecomdash will mark the item as shipped in the marketplace and send a tracking number to your customer.
Have you signed up to sell on Rakuten yet? Get set up today, or sign up for our free trial to test it out!