New Ecomdash Ecommerce Software Release Information
As always, we strive to continuously improve our ecommerce software to better serve our customers like you. We want to give you some insight on what we’ve been working on. Here are the latest software updates and new features implemented as of November 2014 (check here for last month’s updates):
- Bulk Shipping Support screen will help you quickly reprint shipping labels and view the archive of past shipped orders.
- Track Sears.com sales orders within ecomdash using Sales or Purchase Order filters. Take a look at our Sears inventory integration for more details.
- The ability to support for the Endicia Work Share/Consolidator program.
- Additional options for customizing packing slips. You can make it look exactly like you want!
- You can now generate packing slips directly from the ‘Paid – Ready to Ship’ screen. This helps speed your fulfillment process. Take a look at all of our features for shipping.
- Updates to the Reporting module allow you to track information by SKU number and also view the number of sales per month, per quarter, and per year. This will enable you to see which products are moving and how fast. Additionally, you can use this new reporting feature to compare sales trends against current quantity balances and make better decisions when it comes to reordering product. Learn more about our reporting software offerings.
We will continue to keep you updated with all of our new features of our ecommerce software. You can always view our release notes on our community page. Have any other ideas? Let us know in the comments. We are always prioritizing our customer’s needs when planning our road map and would love to hear from you.
Interested in trying ecomdash ecommerce software? Sign up today for your free 15-day free trial and enjoy all of our features, including access to our great support team.